We can help with our template drafting service. We produce template drawings ready to copy and paste into your template making program (dwg, tcw, dxf format). We pay attention to details such as ensuring pressure points and axial constants to ensure that your tooling produces top quality mouldings on your equipment.
You will receive your drawing via email, usually the same day. Send us your logo and we will incorporate it on your drawing page, ready to send off for your client approval (see below for an example). We also offer a cataloging service to get you better organized, either using your existing numbering method or try our facilitated numbering system.
See how to order Here
- Fixed cost ($30 per template drawing), greatly reducing high priced labour costs, associated employer contributions and employee benefits.
- Fast, reliable service (usually the same day).
- Drawings by technicians experienced in moulder and grinder operation, ensuring top quality results.
- No need for experienced operator. Simply copy and paste the template drawing into your template making program and your template is ready to send to your grinding department.
- All dimensions, including axial placement, clearly indicated, ready for moulder set up.
- Professional presentation for client approval.